Firm Profile
Practice Areas
Family Law
Personal Injury
Probate and Estate Administration
Real Estate Conveyancing
Staff Profiles
Contact Us
LGBT Services

There are several ways to recover payment for damages suffered.

  • Worker's Compensation

If you were injured while in the course of your employment, you may recover by going to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts' Industrial Accidents Board.

  • Motor Vehicle Accident

If you were injured while operating a motor vehicle, a passenger in a motor vehicle or struck by a motor vehicle, you may recover by filing a claim against the responsible person's auto insurance carrier under the Bodily Injury (BI) benefits coverage.  Further, your medical bills may be paid by your own motor vehicle insurance carrier under the Personal Injury Protection (PIP) benefits coverage.

  • Negligence

You may get compensation for damages caused by another person's negligence.

  • Products Liability

You may receive compensation for damages caused by dangerous and unsafe products.

Lawyer's Fees in Personal Injury matters:

In cases involving Worker's Compensation, we will represent you without payment in advance.  By law, a lawyer's fee in a Worker's Compensation matter  is based on a percentage of the amount you may receive, which will not exceed twenty percent.

This "contingent fee" arrangement is frequently convenient for an individual who wishes to sue for injuries suffered.  Under this arrangement, our office will not receive a fee if the case is lost.  However, you are still responsible for payment of certain costs directly related to your matter.  Further, under this arrangement, we may invest our time, effort, and office expenses without advance payment.

In a motor vehicle accident matter, our office will also enter into a "contingent fee" arrangement.  However, if the case is won, our office will receive a third of your award.

Our office offers several different fee arrangements that are suited to the matter at hand and best fit the client.